Cardboard Boat Race - Postponed

Post date: Aug 10, 2012 10:57:48 AM

Due to weather forecast for thunderstorms tomorrow, we have decided to postpone the Cardboard Boat Race until Sunday August 26th - Hope to see you all there with your boats....and those of you who didn't have time to make a boat - you now have two more weeks!! Sorry for any inconvenience, but we would rather be safe than sorry.