Marina News Blog‎ > ‎

Cardboard Boat Race - Postponed

posted Aug 10, 2012, 3:57 AM by Sue Babbitt
Due to weather forecast for thunderstorms tomorrow, we have decided to postpone the Cardboard Boat Race until Sunday August 26th  -  Hope to see you all there with your boats....and those of you who didn't have time to make a boat - you now have two more weeks!!  Sorry for any inconvenience, but we would rather be safe than sorry.